If you are seeking a fun, inclusive and cost-effective event for friends, work colleagues or clients, a disc golf event with Discology could be exactly what you’re looking for.
- School activity
- Bucks/Hens party
- Workplace bonding
- Club/organisation event
- Cross training opportunity for sports people
- Fundraining opportunity
- Disc golf is active, alternative and a great group activity.
- Anyone can play disc golf, fit, unfit, young, old, tall, short, large, small…
- Disc golf is easy to pick up, the rules and the equipment are simple.
- Outdoor activity, mildly aerobic, not too strenuous.
- Relaxed pace, very social.
- No dress code, where what you want.
- It’s fun and a challenge.
- A guided or unguided round of disc golf – this can be competitive or non-competitive. The length of the game can be tailored to suit time available.
- Disc golf games – ring of fire (putting contest), accuracy, longest throw
- Learn some skills – Learn essential throwing skills and basic rules of the games from Richard Sampson. Richard has been playing disc golf since 1995 and has himself been coached by some of the World’s best players.
The Venue – Poimena Disc Golf Course
- Poimena Reserve is one of the finest public disc golf course in Australia.
- Located just 15 drive north of Hobart at Austins Ferry.
- The course is open to the public all year round and is operated by Glenorchy City Council.
- Outstanding views up and down the River Derwent and across the highlands.
- Easy parking, toilets, BBQs, picnic tables and shelters.
- Shops and other local amenties just minutes away.
Find out more
Please contact Discology with your enquiry.