Thinking about installing a disc golf course? Take advice from one of Australia’s leading disc golf experts.
- The owner of Discology, Richard Sampson, has been disc golfing all over the world since 1995. He is now based in Hobart, Tasmania.
- Richard has played many courses and has been involved in the installation and development of new courses.
- Since moving to Tasmania from the UK in 2004, he has played a leading role in the redevelopment of Poimena Reserve Disc Golf Course in Tasmania.
- This course is now considered to be the best public disc golf course in Australia and also rated by World Disc Golf Champion, Nate Doss (USA) as one of the top courses in the world.
- Richard can assist with design, installation, equipment and marketing.
- If you are interested to find out more, please contact Richard.